What an amazing home this is. I was actually so excited when the seller asked me to come over and look at it to help sell it. You don't find a home like this everyday. It seems to have what MANY buyers are looking for. I feel it will sell quickly - knowing the market the way that I do - there are just not many homes for sale in Northwest Arkansas in this price range that has all this home offers.
6423 Tilbury Court in Hearthstone Subdivision
- Three bedrooms, Two full baths
- Large open Living Room with gas burning fireplace
- 2nd Living Room OR Study (with french doors, built-in desk & door leading to back patio)
- Great kitchen with pantry, custom cabinets & beautiful corian countertops
- All one level
- Located on quiet cul-de-sac street
- One of the largest lots in "Hearthstone Neighborhood" (.38/acres)
- Oversized THREE-car garage
- Covered back patio
- Yard is completely fenced in - wrought iron along the front - wood privacy in the back
- Built in 2004
- Neighborhood Pool & Park
- Bentonville Schools - Rogers Address
- Close to shopping - the new Walmart Neighborhood Market, Pinnacle Hills, the Promenade, etc.
(if you are curious about how to check which school your child will attend check out the recent BLOG POST on this (CLICK HERE)
This beautiful premium cul-de-sac home is listed for $250,000!!! Call, text or email me today to set up your appointment! 479.236.3457 | email@example.com
For additional information on this great home for sale visit the direct link @ www.NickyDou.com/6423Tilbury
For more info. on Hearthstone visit their Property Owners Association Website @ http://hearthstonepoa.com/
Amenities and Facilities Hearth Stone offers its residents a Club House that can be scheduled for private parties and family events. Located by the Club House is a pool area complete with bathrooms, showers and plenty of room for getting that perfect tan. It also has a separate pool for babies and small tots. The area includes a basketball court, playground area and over a mile of sidewalks on the outside perimeter which makes it perfect for jogging, biking, rollerblading and for those long evening strolls.
Schools The Bentonville School District is comprised of 15 campuses as well as administrative and support offices. In 2007 approximately 12,000 students were enrolled in the district's nine elementary schools, three middle schools, two junior highs and one high school. The district employs 900 teachers, half of whom hold master's degrees. The district is frequently included in the state's top-scoring schools, and Bentonville High School is ranked in the top 500 of Newsweek's "Best American High Schools." In October 2007 Bentonville High School was recognized as a Blue Ribbon School. This award was only earned by two schools in Arkansas. It is presented by the US Department of Education for consistent high-student achievement. The Bentonville School District is the fastest growing school district in Arkansas.